Shop ESA Letters.
An Emotional Support Animal Recommendation is a letter from a physician or Licensed Mental Health Counselor. Per Federal Law, this letter is the only requirement for your cat or dog to be an Emotional Support Animal.
Emotional Support Animal Letters.
ESA Travel Online Assessment
Traveling with your emotional support animal without any additional fee or costs are allowed by airline carriers if you have an ESA letter.
However, you have to comply with some requirements. All airlines require your ESA to be well behaved in public and calm on the plane.
- Live therapeutic assessment via telephone or video call
- Letter is issued by a licensed mental health care therapist on their letterhead
- Contains every written element and requirement demanded under law
- Therapist is located in your city, state, or province
- Our letter has never been rejected by any airline
- Not based upon an "Internet template"
- Regularly updated
- Fully complies will all recent changes to US federal law and guidelines
- JetBlue requires a hard copy of the letter, please allow five business days for mailing.
Pricing for emotional support animal letters include an online exam, clinical consultation, and letter of recommendation.
We’ve bundled together our most popular products, thrown in some deep discounts, and removed any uncertainty wondering if you “bought the right package.”
The ESADoggy college package contains everything you’ll need for heading off to college in the fall! If you’re moving into a new place, then check out our landlord package. And finally, for those traveling this year, our travel package might just be the ticket.
Enjoy peace of mind and savings delivered right to your door.
2. Complete an online mental health exam (30-45 minutes).
3. With a licensed therapist from your city/region/state, you'll discuss your disability and disability-related need for an emotional support animal.
For those who qualify, a letter of recommendation will be securely delivered electronically and via postal mail.
How long does it take?
Orders are typically fulfilled within four to five business days. Expedited service is available (additional fees will apply).
Please be VERY CAUTIOUS about most online vendors, as they will NOT have in-state therapists issuing ESA letters. Due to increased landlord and airline scrutiny, you run a great risk of being denied accommodation, which is obviously a worst-case scenario.