Travel Assessment

Traveling with your emotional support animal without any additional fee or costs is allowed by airline carriers if you have an ESA letter. However, you have to comply with some requirements.

All airlines require your ESA to be well behaved in public and calm on the plane.

  • Assessment by licensed mental health professional who will qualify/issue emotional support animal letter
  • Mental health professional will be located in your state/area
  • You can breathe easier, knowing our HIPAA-compliant service safely collects client data
  • Letters are good for one year
  • Discounted annual renewals
  • Letter securely delivered electronically and via US mail
  • Only one ESA dog or cat will qualify (no peacocks, turkeys, or other such nonsense)
  • Instructional guides